Tuesday 12 August 2008

Bolonha

Capital da região Emilia- Romana, no norte de Itália.--------------------------------------------------------------------
The capital of Emilia-Romagna, a region in northern Italy.


A parte antiga da cidade de Bolonha tem cerca de 40kms de arcadas, devido ao intenso calor que se faz se sentir no verão.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to extreme heat in summer, downtown Bologna has around 40kms of arcades.

3 comments:

Manuel Morata said...

Te falta Madrid, cuando te animas??

Si necesitas guía, ya sabes donde encontrarme ...

Anonymous said...

It's unbelievable, such coincidences. You commented in my Cologne blog ... I looked at your 'daily's' .. I saw the link to your travel blog - and what do I see first?? Bologna. and that's where we are planning to go in September. Wonderful photos, great. I see I will like that town.
(And I linked my other blog, Rhineland)

Anonymous said...

So I'm here for the second time. But now I have seen Bologna with my own eyes and I could recognize all the places. I have some more in my Ipernity album ... (see link).